Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A lot to cover!!

A lot has happend since I last blogged!!!First off, we have moved to a new house! A little advice, if you can avoid moving right after having a baby,, DO IT!!!! It was very hectic, but very worth it! We love our new home and are just happy to be out of the town home! Bryan's mom and dad were here, they were a huge help as well!!! I will blog pics of the whole house when it is all put together, I do have Brady's room done, and it is too cute! (if I do say so myself!) FYI, the day we moved the furniture was the ONE day out of the whole time we lived here that it snowed, and snowed and snowed!!!

Brady had his one month check up,, he weighed 7lbs, 14oz when he was born, and at his check up he weighed 10lbs, 2oz!!! He is a little piggy!!! A cute piggy though!!!
Enjoy the pics, there is a ton!!!






So the snow begins to fall,,,,







Bath time with Grandma Corley

Hanging out, playing my first game of Rook!

Sleepy, sleep time on Dad:-)

Belly kisses from Daddy,,,

Happy,,,

Unhappy,,,

He loves his jungle gym:-)

Tummy time

It was all too much for him!!! He's out!

Headed for a walk along the river downtown...

Bryan painting Brady's room,, it's a real light green color


Thank you Teddy & Linda for the sign,, we love it!!

Brady's cousin Cheyanne got this monkey for him:-) Thanks sweetie!!!

This is the first item that we purchased for Brady, before we even knew he was a boy!

I don't know why this picture won't rotate,, but his smile is toooooo cute not to post!!!

5 comments:

Karalea said...

His room is super cute...and his smile is adorable!

Summer said...

He is so cute!! Great job on the room also!!

Beth Wheatcroft said...

What a sweetie! Love all those smiles! And yes his room is too cute - you did good.

Stephanie said...

LOVE HIM!!! I get so happy when I look at your blog. God is good!!

Anonymous said...

Love the room. Good job!! He is so cute. Give him kisses for me.