Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

This was our first Father's Day!!! Yay!!! It was fun to FINALLY be able to buy Bry a card and a gift to celebrate him being a Daddy:) Brady decided to get him the movie Transformers,, Daddy loved it!!!! (Even though I forgot to hide it, left it on the kitchen table, and he saw it on Friday!) I am so thankful for Bryan, and for the great father he is! Also, Happy Father's Day to our father's as well! We love you and are thankful for you!

Here are some pics from today, and some random pics throughout his 4th month of life.... can you believe he is almost 5 months??????
Stud Muffin
Hmm,, I don't know about this....
That's different,,,,
Mom, I'm done, get me outta here!
Happy boy waking up from a nap:)
It's official, he has found his feet,, and he LOVES them!!
Playing peek-a-boo with cousin, Kendall
Such a cute sleeper! He's for sure filling up the car seat!
He's trying to get up on his knees!

Oooo,, Mercy,,,,

Got her!!
Getting Daddy's face:)
Hello!

Look at that smile!!!:)


2 comments:

Karalea said...

Awww! I love his cute little smile...it's so adorable!

The Consumer Queen said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten already!