Monday, August 25, 2008

5 Years of Marriage!!!

This past Saturday, August 23rd, we celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! It's hard to imagine that 5 years have already gone by! But, when you are spending them with your best friend, who watches the time??? We had a fun day, we went to Roanoke, watched a movie, ate out, and did some shopping.

Bryan was so sweet and sent roses to me at work. I LOVE getting flowers! It makes my day, and makes me feel special. Just like Bryan!
They were beautiful! And they smelled delicious!!!

And of course,,, the card:-)

I must say, and some may disagree, but Bryan is the best, sexiest husband in the world! He has made me happy beyond my wildest dreams! When I prayed as a teenager for my husband, I had no idea how above and beyond God would go with my simple requests. In fact, I had written down everything that I wanted in a husband, this was a few pages long, and Bryan was everything that was written and requested by a 16 year old!(and so much more!!!) After he proposed, I gave him my list/prayer for him to read on the plane ride home, which was followed by another letter, telling him how thankful I was for him. I love him!!!!

I know I speak for both of us when I say that we are truly blessed to have one another, and are blessed for every day we get to spend together!

2 comments:

allie said...

happy anniversary, you guys! Here's to the rest of your lives!!

cheers,
allie

Stephanie said...

Ya'll are so great!! Happy anniversary. I can't help but think about when Bryan pulled out a picture of you when you guys first started talking!!
You are so perfect together. I am so glad God gave you to each other!
Marriage is such a gift!!
WE love you and cannot wait to meet baby Corley!!