Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 months down, 3 more to go!!

We can't believe that we are already 24 weeks pregnant, only 16 more and we'll have a son home with us! Craziness! For those of you wondering, we still have not decided on a name,,, we are between Asa and Brady. Feel free to cast your votes:-)
I'm feeling really good these days! He moves all the time, mostly in the late after noon to night. It's fun to see my stomach moving, and even more fun to have Bryan see it and feel it! Hope you all enjoy the pics!

24 weeks

5 comments:

RobandJeminahWheatcroft said...

Leah, you look so beautiful. I am so very excited for you both!!

Karalea said...

You look so cute!! I vote for "Asa," but Shembra and Cody vote for "Brady." =-)

Flo Paris said...

Um....are you sure there's anything in there?? You are SO tiny! ;)

I vote Asa. Love it.

-F

Ed & Pam said...

Asa, b/c he was a character on Andy Griffith.-Dad
"Ditto"- Mom

Stephanie said...

Can I please take some preggo pictures of you when you are here? You are too cute to be taking your own picture.
I can't wait to see you!
Steph