Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Virginia 10 Miler

For those of you who don't know, Bryan has been training to run in the Philadelphia Marathon(26 miles) in November. He and a co-worker, Brian Yates, have been training together, running at least 7 miles a day,,, which will only get to be more as the weeks go on!
They decided to go ahead and try the Virginia 10 Miler, to see how that would go. It was great! The race started at 8 this morning, and they finished in 1 hour, 24 mins. Here's some pics of the day:-)Brian Y. & Bryan

A little stretching before the run.

The starting line:-)

The first gentleman in this picture is the one who finished the race first, for the second year in a row. His time was 52 minutes!!! Amazing!!


And here is my sexy husband, starting the race:-)
Here they are, getting to the finish line(Bryan is looking for me)

Almost there...

Wahoo!! Across the Finish Line!!!!


And here is the after picture! Totally dripping with sweat!

I am sooooo proud of my husband! He is the best and I love him with all my heart!!!

2 comments:

Karalea said...

Way to go, Uncle Bryan!!! I'm proud of you! Good luck on your 26.2!

Stephanie said...

ya'll are so cute!! way to go, bryan!!!