Monday, September 22, 2008

We're having a.....


That's right! We are having a boy! And it is FOR SURE a boy! I debated putting up "that" picture, the defining picture, but I decided that maybe our son won't want his "manhood" posted on the web:-)
We are very, very excited, and this makes it even more real to us. It's already hard/fun to start saying "him, he, his"etc... as opposed to "it". As you can see I have already done some shopping! Starting with this adorable 100% Baby Boy onsie, along with some other stuff, including one to say, "I love my Mommy"! :-)

And here is an adorable profile pic!

Thanks for sharing in our EXCITEMENT!!!! We love all of you!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So happy for you!! He is going to be so cute and sweet. I just can't wait to meet him!!
Praise God for His precious little life!!!

allie said...

BOYS are awesome!!!!!! I'm so glad we get to raise them together (well, maybe a few miles apart) :) We are so happy for you! You look GREAT, by the way....can't believe you're over half way there!

love you girl!
allie

Barnhouse Family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are the best! And Elijah has that same onesie! I've got lots of stuff...let me know what you need. CONGRATS!

Flo Paris said...

Congrats guys! We're so happy for you!
Any chance you'd be coming through Nashville anytime soon? We'd love to see you sometime.
Hope all is well:)
-Flo and Josh